Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bear vs Baby dinasour 1 - Someone New

Assalamualaikum...

Now I'm in 2nd week of semester holiday. This would be my last 2 months semester holiday as next year there would be internship and a year after that I guess it would no longer being called semester holiday. At that time Insya'Allah it is my time to find a job while waiting for the convocation ceremony.

After this 2 month, I would be in semester 1 for my 3rd year in Bachelor of Chemical Engineering at UMP.
 I've just finished my 2nd sem of my 2nd year exam last 2 weeks and I've done my best so let's hope for the best results.
Last semester started with a disaster.
This is because my 1st sem result was extremely bad and also with some other personal reasons.
 A few weeks I've been lost controlled of myself and it took some times for me to gain my spirit back.. To be back on track and to be able smile again.


The story began after almost 2 months of 2nd sem started.
 Where I knew this one guy and I've accepted into my life and started to love after he never gave up gaining my love. Despite that, he also showed to me that he's being serious.
 With him, I’ve being able to go through the final exam. The way that I've never done since the 1st year. I was studying really hard(*for me) and really determined to score for that semester. He's being able to be patient with all my up n down.. my moodiness and my stubborn. Whenever I'm down, he would pulled me up...When I'm in the best condition he would always support me.

I've been asking for my mum and my older sister for us to get married while we're studying.
It's quite hard actually...really hard to find the bravery to ask for permission.
So for now, I can only pray that everything will go on easily and smoothly.






No comments:

Post a Comment